Originally Posted by Anonymous

Wow, she must be some goalie if she thinks she can replace the goalie on Skak. That young lady can play and she's been with the team from the beginning (not that that will matter much), although she is a bit on the smaller side. Did she not even tryout for TG and is solely going YJ in October?

I would say between her and the top goalie on skak, they are probably among the top 5 in the country. Both are outstanding and now coaches can watch one team to recruit these two top girls. Unfortunate for TG as she was the main reaon they could compete with half way decent teams. Word is only getting out now as one of their other top players also left for YJ. The rest of the team will scrammble for the doors if they want to have any chance of being on a quality program. SS and BS should take a hard look at the way they run their program. Poor coaching, only 2.5 months of lax from them, where other programs give you so much more development.

Who cares about the goalies. Sorry.....totally over rated position especially in girls lax. Lets see......they don't face off, don't run around field, don't play offense, don't shoot or score goals don't play defense and are usually the worst athlete on the team and play half a game. Plenty of others out there to play the position. See Ya

What you just described is a goalie on a bad team. You have no clue what you are talking about as goalie is probably the most important position on the field. There's a reason that goalies are the first position to commit every year.

Seriously goalie dad.......womens goalies are totally over rated. Give me a good faceoff girl over a goalie any day. And commitments.....please. They are typically the slowest least fit girl on team and play half a game. Sorry...

Not a goalie dad. But if your goalie is the least athletic player on your team, I guarantee you that you don't have a good team. Good goalies are a key part of clearing the ball, communicating with their defense, etc... I'm going to assume your daughter is 8 or your daughter' team is terrible if you feel that way about goalies. Look at the difference in M&D 2021 this year with a top notch goalie.