Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hero's had 20 field players. M&D more. Sky Walkers 15. Each of those teams have 5 or 6 studs headed to big-time D1 schools, 5 or 6 with super potential, and the balance with decent skills that compliment the standouts. Those complimentary players can all be replaced by movement of A players from other clubs. I just don't see a lot of loyalty to players, just loyalty to program reputation. I hope I am proven wrong.

Exactly. But how many of those top players on the teams are going to move? M&D isn't going to replace the bottom 5 kids on the team with bottom 5 kids from another team. None of the top teams would do that at risk of messing with team chemistry.

On LI nearly all the top players among all the clubs are trying to get on the top YJ team. Never see top players flow the other way. I see M&D as about the ultimate landing spot in MD, but you also have much better second and third options.

For the most part, once girls are on M&D, Heros and Skywalkers they don't move unless they feel there is a better opportunity to play or they get cut. The top girls don't go from Skywalkers and Hero's to M&D. This is why there are so many good teams in MD as opposed to the way it is in LI where they all gravitate to one place.