Originally Posted by Anonymous

There's something to be said for that and it's just not about not being able to handle being being on a B team. I don't care what anyone says but the typical gap between the A and B team is significant. B teams are always second fiddle and usually play in much lesser brackets. I wouldn't fault anyone for leaving or not accepting a B roster spot

Again, it's thinking like that that dooms your daughters. Heros, M&D and Skywalkers B teams were all at Lax for the Cure, Nike G8, etc last year. Countless coaches there. C2, Diamonds, Integrity, etc no where to be found. If you think you are better off in the A division of some random tournament they you are in a "lower bracket" at the biggest recruiting tournaments of the summer I feel sorry for you. This is obviously your first time through this process. Obviously the B girls aren't going to MD or UNC. But guess what, neither are the girls playing A on the lesser clubs.

Trust me when I tell you at this age NO coaches at any of those tournaments mentioned watched one "B" bracket game

Trust me when I tell you that you have no idea what you are talking about. Almost half of M&D 2017 Red committed to play in college. You think they did this with no coaches watching them at tournaments? You keep buying what Monica, George, and Courtney are selling you and they'll keep cashing your checks.

I thought we are on a 2021 thread? so again ill say that NO coaches were watching 2021 "B" bracket games this past summer at G8, lftc, etc

Well no crap. No one was watching any 2021 games this past summer. That wasn't the discussion. As the 2021 girls will be in this situation this coming year however, it makes sense to talk about it. Sorry if you were offended.