Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I am trying to figure out what ILD stands for....
Is it ?
Inside
Lacrosse
[lacrosse]

I believe it is Intense Lax Dad, but you have captured the gist of it. We are all on the same page.

Just to get the facts straight, I am the creator of the acronyms ILD and ILM. A week or so ago, I was in a "discussion" with an obvious ILD/M that was slamming Integrity. I could tell from the way they talked that they were a former Integrity parent who thinks the grass is greener at Md United. I tried in vain to explain to them that it is not. But, someone else on here labelled him/her as Intense Lax Dad and (given my military background, and laziness). All I did was shorten it. By the way, the former Integrity ILD has taken his daughter from Integrity to API Select. They have never won anything to speak of. They are moderately capable of beating a couple of local county rec teams, maybe. Good move, ILD. Your daughter, who is a decent player, will never be heard from again if she stays with API. The equivalent of a lacrosse black hole. [/quote

I thought that was your wife's name or as you like to use LBH ,now get over yourself JA . See what I did there .