Northwestern
Notre Dame
Syracuse
Clemson
Florida
Stanford
UVA

All better recruiting classes than MD

Better in what respect? i think UNC, Syracuse and Clemson probably are, and possibly Notre Dame... but not seeing what criteria you are using for the others to call them better

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/recruiting/college/league/Women%27s+Division+I/6/2025

Yes, thanks... you proved my point, that shows MD as the 5ht or 6th best recruiting class (and that ranking doesnt even account for the fact that one of their commits is a 4-star, but not recognized as a 4-star in the calc)

You have to take these player rankings with a major grain of salt. Think of all the resources high school & college football has in ranking prospects and how much they miss on these kids. Does girls lax even have 5% of the resources? How can it possibly accurate? Its not that accurate folks.

Sure, top players are typically top players but you get outside the top 20, good luck, and to assign recruiting classes based on that? That's wild.
Dude, how many D1 womens programs are there? Can't get over the number and quality of girls getting recruited.