Originally Posted by Anonymous
To the dad who keeps complaining about the Lacrosse Magazine 25 girls to 50 list - please stop doing so publicly. Coaches will see it and not want to deal with your daughter. I actually agree with you and your frustrations but you're making it worse for your daughter

Coaches can careless with tht fluff

Amazing how parents think that stuff matters. "Oh shoot. Girl X is ranked 27 (Relax mom, the number is made up, if that was your kid, change the post to say #28). We never saw her but we should reach out to her and offer her because someone at Lax Magazine said they were 27!"

Those lists are worthless. Although my daughter is nestled beautifully in the top 30 =)

Then you shouldn't have a problem telling us who she is so we can see where ends up "nestled beautifully" in college. As long as it's anonymous, there are 1000 parents here with kids on that list.

That’s what you take from my post calling the list worthless. Ok if I tell you it’s Penczek you would believe me even though it’s an anonymous forum. Dude. Read the other 250 words of the post not the last sentence. It’s Kowalski. I reclassed her so she can be in the top ten.