Originally Posted by Anonymous
To use your Heroes Primetime point. So Heroes goes ahead of Primetime in the rankings because they won heads up twice, both by the same score. But Primetime only lost to the #2 team 4-3. Heroes loose to M&D 12-4. Primetime beat #3 Capital while Heroes lost to Capital15-3. Not sure what would be fair to put Primetime lower. Imagine a team like 180 beats Monster, should they jump ahead after losing badly against every team ahead of Monster? You can’t go solely by heads up and wins and loses. I have no idea how to fix it. Maybe a RPI kind of algorithm would probably be better.

Understand but Hero’s also beat the #2 team Mass Elite 8-6…….

That’s my point about the rankings. They don’t matter. Only to parents. Mass is number 2 now. What were they when they played #4-5? That’s why the rankings are not legit. They beat the number 4 team at the time but got crushed by the number 2 and 3 team. How is that possible? Because Each game is different. Each week is different. This isn’t college football that if you beat a team you jump them. That’s why they use their algorithm that in my opinion [Censored]. Need to take into account more than just wins, losses. Need opponents wins loses and strength of schedule and opponents strength of schedule.