Originally Posted by Anonymous
It wasn’t Put out by Clemson - it is a fan page.
It was posted on their Instagram. I’ve never seen a lax school promote what girls are coming to see their program before. If it’s happened in the past, then I’m wrong…I find it very strange that they would list the girls coming. I know clubs have specifically told their players to not talk about who they are talking to.

Coaches and school cannot discuss a recruit publicly until national signing day. Any communication is leaking to a third-party

Please show me where this recruiting “law” is written. I’ll wait…

How to say you are new to the recruiting process without saying you are new to the recruiting process.

The "law" NCAA by-law 13.10.1.4.

I'm sure you won't bother to look it up since i'm sure the rules don't apply to your all american child.
9/11/23 110
13.10.1.4 Prospective Student-Athlete's Visit. An institution shall not publicize (or arrange for publicity of) a
prospective student-athlete’s visit to the institution’s campus. Further, a prospective student-athlete may not participate in
team activities that would make the public or media aware of the prospective student-athlete’s visit to the institution (e.g.,
running out of the tunnel with team, celebratory walks to or around the stadium/arena, on-field pregame celebrations).