Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ 15 blue, are head and shoulders above all LI teams and , m&d, heroes, united and even most 2014 teams. nobody competes with this team. plain and simple, simply the best. we will see at u15 nationals this summer. this team beats everyone badly. wait till u15 nats in florida this summer. if you played this team last year and you didn't lose by more than 10 goals ,, please respond with score and tourn and date. else shutup.
YJ blue parents, that right....

WOW can't wait to see some team out there beat your team even if it's by one goal. It would be so much fun reading this thread. How Arrogant! It’s funny that over the years I’ve gotten to know this team and the parent’s reaction. It would be great to see the steam.

Really? That would make you feel all giddy? Do you stay up at night thinking about it? What a loser! Think about it dude! Does a group of 14 year old girls success really get under your skin? I don't think the parents on that team care at all if they lose or not. They know the kids have worked hard and are a great team. I am also sure someone will beat them! Every team will have a bad day! It is people like you who will make a big deal of it, just to [lacrosse] people off. If you really knew the team and the parents you would not be saying that!

The answers to your question is NO.
The only loser is the person / parent who started this message.
Oh Yes. The parents do care if they win or lose. It’s about collage.
Yes all the kids work hard and they do deserve to win for all the girls in all the Clubs.
Yes at one point the 2015 Blue will lose and I would want to see the reaction of the YJ club and this thread.
The only person pissed seems to be you. And I do know the team and the parents and that’s why I said what I said.

If you read the previous posts, there were YJ parents who agreed with you regarding the post you are referring to. I don't think you will get the reaction you are looking for. I hate to dissapoint you. No one is pissed. Just pointing out some of the rediculous behavior that goes on on this site. There is no need to be cynical or negative. The better all the girls and clubs play, the better off they everyone will be! btw The team doesn't need to be undefeated for the girls to get looks from colleges. They will do just fine.

I’m not disappointed and I did get the response I was looking for, a reasonable response and respect for the girls who play this great sport. Not being cynical or negative I was just pointing out the arrogance of the parents or maybe players who wrote the post we are talking about. And how damaging it is to the YJ organization and all the LI Clubs, this is why YJ get such a bad reputation. Btw this attitude gives all the LI Club the same reputation from clubs outside the LI area, I never applied that a team had to be undefeated for collages to look at them but it seems that some YJ supporters or parents feel that way. Otherwise they would have never posted there statement that started this discussion. I think the YJ supporter or parents should clean house before started a post like the one we are talking about. Have fun and let’s enjoy the game.

That is also a reasonable response. I really don't think that it was anyone who is affiliated with the YJ who wrote that post. I really think it is someone looking to stir the pot. If so, it was successful.