Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Exactly what is the problem here? Our assertion is that a Top Guns/Yellow Jackets national championship game (as opposed to being on the same side of the bracket) would have been a very compelling final. "
Your answer to my statement is the problem, top guns took 4th your answer seems to assert if they had been on the other side of the bracket they would have made it to the finals discounting the performance of the 2 and 3 place teams

If you are saying a top gun/YJ final would have been exciting your crazy. I would not have even been close, YJ is a far far superior team at that level. Oh, I'm not a YJ parent!

Totally disagree, Top Guns would have beat them. I have seen both teams play. And I am not a Top Guns parent.

You need to get a grip. The YJ 2015 is so superior I don't think it would really be a competition. I find it interesting that the TG teams don't win any major tournaments but yet they still think they are the best. Oh right, how can they win if the YJ win them all! Get a grip. It would be so much less obnoxious if you just admitted your not 1st on LI but 2nd, or maybe 3rd.

new- poster....As a Top gun parent I would probably agree with that assessment(TG's #2 -#3). Not to take anything away from the YJ teams and program, they have pretty much been the dominate program for many years now. When my daughter first joined TG's I was really not sure what to expect from this club since it was brand new, untested and unproven. Certainly wasn't expecting them to be so competative so soon, it was a gamble that paid off very well. Is it the powerhouse program that YJ's is? (talking program and not specifically 2015 here).Last year, not quite. This year, maybe, hopefully, especially with all the new players from try-outs. Even if it takes another year or two, I'm quite certain they will be neck and neck with the YJ's quite soon, like I said they rose way past my expectations so soon, so who knows. It's funny to see all the parents bickering who is better, if that's what gets you going, have at it. All I'll say is that they are both very good programs, so whoever your daughter plays for, good luck.

They will never be neck and neck with 2015 blue. That team has 100 wins already, no losses.

100 wins???? Has the team been playing since pre-K????