Originally Posted by libertydad
So your saying CR has a right to be pissed at Shannon because some girls may decide to switch teams? That is crazy talk, if she is to be pissed at anyone, it should be at players for leaving, and you can't even get mad at that. All these other program have every right to start up and operate where ever and however they want, if a control freak can't handle that, too bad. I think its great for they girls to have options to play on various competitive teams. The more competitive clubs that spring up, the better. And that's what we are seeing here.
I stand corrected, i didn't mean she was justified, I meant Shannon is probably one of her most successful players, and maybe Carol felt a little betrayed.

[Please note : additional content in this posting was lost during reformatting. - CageSage]
Dame straight she feels betrayed. When Shannon scored the winning goal in the NCAA final four against North Carolina, Carol Rose and her Crony Coaches yelled out “Check her Stick” “Check her Stick”. Instead of being happy for her in the last minute of the game, she was looking for Shannon to fail. WOW! Talk about being bitter and yes it happen I was standing in front of Carol and Mitchell and others on her staff when they yelled it out.