Originally Posted by Anonymous
It wasn't Chucks Black.

The Chucks kid all started and played more then the CoachC Kids .... Might has well be the Chucks .... What a classless move by express! Primetime's B team looked decent! Same with the Rebels B team!
That was Rebels Black and Prime time both are A teams.

Express played this about as good as they could have. Do not put the Express lower team in this tournament bc they would have lost ad that would look bad. Make sure enough top kids are there sprinkled in to ensure a victory. My son plays for GSB so I was glad he had some good competition. Express can post the victory on social media and claim their other team won a tournament. I thought overall the games w Express, Primetime and Rebels all seemed competitive.

Same old story w Express. They get results and their top kids go on to play at the next level. I am just stunned that many of the parents who have kids on their 2nd team are not furious when 10/12 kids from their "A" Team come down and take playing time away. All the games were close so at the end of the day that is all you could ask for. Truthfully, if that was only the Express "B" team they would not have won the championship. They may not have won a game and that would be bad for the bank accounts. Good program and parents and athletes keep signing on for this type of thing. Our kids competed against Express and primetime. Both were good quality lax games. The last game against GSB "B" team was not enjoyable for anyone. Good luck to all the boys this spring.