Originally Posted by Anonymous
Have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. I kept waiting for Tri-star to change up the schedule (as often happens in tournaments) but it appears the AA bracket is actually locked. Great to see top-tier matchups this time of year. Excited to the new rosters, etc. This is a great class of kids, they all know each other on some level and they compete hard but there is respect and it's great to see.

I'm interested to see:
Venom- a lot of talk after the WS, etc. They are a great team and I'm sure they got better.
2Way- Always good and pulling in talent from all over
Leading Edge- well coached big team that always has difference makers.
Express- always tough and always competitive, very well coached.
E North- great run in the WS. They have mostly been a hot and cold team but winning the WS had to be good for adding to the roster.
PT- will be telling if PT has lost it's way or just doing what PT always does, priming for the HS years.

This is also my way-too-early-I-haven't-seen-any-of-these-teams predicted order of finish this weekend. App will be on refresh all morning!

Nothing really to argue about but I think it’s venom, 2Way leading edge, North as the top teams (in no order). PT and express one small step below.