Originally Posted by Anonymous
You do realize that lacrosse isn’t as popular in other regions, right? National teams allow these athletes to compete from areas that don't have 10 travel teams in one county. The best require video or other recommendations and you usually don't hear about them until they are beating up on your branded team.

I see Hawks, Next Level, and 3D NE kids on the Red Hots. I heard a Venom kid was playing with them in SandStorm. Hots is not just a group of kids from non-hotbead areas. C'mon.

I have no problem with the Hots, but lets not mischaracterize what they are about.

The Hots are simply a team of assassins. Flat out. Holdback assassins.

Red Hots are Holdback U!
2024 dad here, yep, checking out the boards but here is something I have learned along the way. The guy that just posted the above, his kid isnt any good but he really wants to live the lax dream. Holdbacks only matter to those that think they are where they are not. Anyone playing at the level that goes mid to high D1 will never mention holdback because their kid is good enough whether they are held back or not. So fella with the Hots are holdbacks, it doesnt matter. Focus on the messaging and Help Out The Seals…..extra credit for anyone that knows that reference is.