I saw all the top 6 teams this fall and here’s how I think it shakes out:

Hawks. Saw nothing that would suggest they aren’t the front runners. Not a lot of new additions, but strong players all over the field.

Crabs. Most improved team. Great size and athleticism, but especially in the midfield. Will challenge for second.

FCA. Rumors of their demise overstated. Strong group, but maybe did not improve as much as Crabs and NL. Will be in the running for second and co-favorites with Crabs for that position.

NL. Goalie, FO, and defense have always been strong. Attack has historically been their weakest group. They looked better on the attack line this fall. I still think they are a little thin in the midfield in terms of top end talent. Will challenge for second, but I’d give better odds to both FCA and Crabs come spring.

DCE. Good team. Lots of depth. Missing the very highest end talent you often need to win against the top 4 teams. Their roster from like 6-16 is probably close to the top 4 based on the limited amount I saw, but they don’t have quite as many difference makers as the top 4. Floor is probably 5th in HoCo but that might also be close to the ceiling.

Madlax. They will cobble together a team for HoCo, but I don’t see them doing better than 6th. I would be really impressed if Cab can somehow get into the top 5. Can’t really analyze the roster because who knows what it will be in the spring. I haven’t seen 91 MD so hard to say how they stack up relative to 91.