BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,876
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 151 of 213 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 212 213
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems Under Armour tryouts begin today in Florida at a school that lists Under Armour and Gatorade as sponsors. ??? Many of the states represented at this tryout are "hotspots" for COVID-19. I'm not even sure what to say about this and am baffled by Corrigan Sports response to all of this.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It seems Under Armour tryouts begin today in Florida at a school that lists Under Armour and Gatorade as sponsors. ??? Many of the states represented at this tryout are "hotspots" for COVID-19. I'm not even sure what to say about this and am baffled by Corrigan Sports response to all of this.

Yea and..... if your daughter is of age to tryout then decide for yourself to have her tryout or not. If you don’t have a daughter of age to tryout why do you care. As Americans we have the freedom to decide for ourselves and not be bullied by those who want to think for us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under Armour tryouts on for LI. July 30

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yea and..... if your daughter is of age to tryout then decide for yourself to have her tryout or not. If you don’t have a daughter of age to tryout why do you care. As Americans we have the freedom to decide for ourselves and not be bullied by those who want to think for us.

Your response is idiotic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then don't send your daughter. There is also a tournament in Maryland next week with teams from MD, PA, MA, and VA. Go ahead and stay locked in your house until a vaccine is available. All the reporting of the increase in cases is leaving out the continuing decrease in mortality rate and deaths. Not to mention teenagers have been shown to not be at risk to complications from the virus. People are entitled to make their own decision based on guidance from their state and local government.

Funny, I would love to hear the tune you sing after your kid attends one of these tournaments and she passes it to a innocent loved one with complications. This goes to show you how self absorbed, self centered lax parents are.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then don't send your daughter. There is also a tournament in Maryland next week with teams from MD, PA, MA, and VA. Go ahead and stay locked in your house until a vaccine is available. All the reporting of the increase in cases is leaving out the continuing decrease in mortality rate and deaths. Not to mention teenagers have been shown to not be at risk to complications from the virus. People are entitled to make their own decision based on guidance from their state and local government.

Stay locked in my house? Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing and completely where I was going with my post above. Eye roll. I sincerely hope that none of these players who "have been shown not to be at risk to complications from the virus" bring it home to a loved one. Complete cluster Door_Open_And in the making.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your response is idiotic

And there you have it. When you don’t have an intelligent response you default to the old “your an stunad”. Hey... enjoy being a lemming as you follow the others unable to read and think on your own

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny, I would love to hear the tune you sing after your kid attends one of these tournaments and she passes it to a innocent loved one with complications. This goes to show you how self absorbed, self centered lax parents are.

Soooo... the 99% survival rate virus should keep everyone from enjoying life, sports, restaurants. Since facts matter. Deaths per year....Heart disease kills 650k, cancer 600k, accidents 170k, respiratory disease 160k. Oh yea.. that’s every year. If you decide to not participate that’s your decision. I want to have MY decision just as you have yours.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your response is idiotic

And there you have it. When you don’t have an intelligent response you default to the old “your an stunad”. Hey... enjoy being a lemming as you follow the others unable to read and think on your own

I was simply stating the obvious

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The passing on to a loved one . . . exactly or just to anyone for that matter.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your response is idiotic

And you have shown you are a simpleton.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your response is idiotic

And you have shown you are a simpleton.

Wow. You really got me there. I'll be thinking of that one for days.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA organizers just want your try out money since they are losing so much other money this summer. There is no way teams from across the country are coming to MD to play this tourney.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Soooo... the 99% survival rate virus should keep everyone from enjoying life, sports, restaurants. Since facts matter. Deaths per year....Heart disease kills 650k, cancer 600k, accidents 170k, respiratory disease 160k. Oh yea.. that’s every year. If you decide to not participate that’s your decision. I want to have MY decision just as you have yours.

Yes, you're right. But what is the one thing that these don't have in common with covid?? Oh yeah, they're not easily transmitted person to person. Just remember, your decision will impact others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, you're right. But what is the one thing that these don't have in common with covid?? Oh yeah, they're not easily transmitted person to person. Just remember, your decision will impact others.

Infections in children are mild

For clarity on what these findings might mean for kids and their parents, we turned to Kristin Moffitt, assistant professor of pediatrics at Harvard Medical School and associate physician in pediatrics in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Boston Children’s.

“What seems to be consistent so far, in multiple settings in multiple countries, including the U.S., is that the majority of COVID-19 infections in individuals under the age of 19 tend to be mild,” she explained. “Infection in pediatric patients of all ages tends to be associated with significantly lower rates of hospitalization and significantly lower rates of critical and severe illness.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet, ages 16-45 are becoming the #1 spreaders of the disease. Just because they don’t die does not mean they are not killing people in the process. We have become selfish. The EU, with multiple countries, traditions and ethnic groups, were able to do it but we can’t. The number differential is staggering and we have had 4 months to figure this thing out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Covid is a respiratory and blood disease. Who is to say the younger age groups won’t start developing blood clots 2-3 years down the line. No one knows the implications yet of all these infections.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet, ages 16-45 are becoming the #1 spreaders of the disease. Just because they don’t die does not mean they are not killing people in the process. We have become selfish. The EU, with multiple countries, traditions and ethnic groups, were able to do it but we can’t. The number differential is staggering and we have had 4 months to figure this thing out.

Fake news. Show us your source

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Covid is a respiratory and blood disease. Who is to say the younger age groups won’t start developing blood clots 2-3 years down the line. No one knows the implications yet of all these infections.

Fake news. I get to decide not some out of touch gov cuomo. He allowed protestors and looters yet banned church goers and school graduation. Wake up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LET THE KIDS PLAY started this petition to Governor Andrew Cuomo and 1 other
On June 26th, the governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, suddenly and without justification decided to prohibit high school football from beginning until further notice. The teams were to begin on campus activities with the commencement of New York’s Phase 4 reopening plan. Governor Cuomo has unilaterally revoked his initial resolution which safely allowed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who starts with fake news loses all creditability . Read and get out the faux news dungeon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who starts with fake news loses all creditability . Read and get out the faux news dungeon.

And there you have it. Try to attack when you have no factual argument. Please try and have a factual discussion. I can respect those who decide to not have their kids play. You should respect my decision to allow my kids to play. Do not impose your opinions on me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let it go... you can't argue with notIntelligent. You obviously watch only opinion shows. Ie the real fake news. Record breaking numbers daily and the VP is on the road saying all is good. Dandy Don just passed 20,000 lies and mistruths. Talk about lemmings. Ugh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let it go... you can't argue with notIntelligent. You obviously watch only opinion shows. Ie the real fake news. Record breaking numbers daily and the VP is on the road saying all is good. Dandy Don just passed 20,000 lies and mistruths. Talk about lemmings. Ugh.

Have a great 4th of July although for a lefty like yourself you will find something to whine about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With Delaware just added to the list of states with a quarantine travel advisory for NY/NJ/CT, is anyone still planning on doing the committed academy July 20th? No updates from Inside Lacrosse in a couple of weeks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some great HS girl's games being played in Baltimore today. Nice to see the girls playing and the younger girls getting the chance to get some current film to send coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sent an email. No reply.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess that’s the sell now...film that college coaches have no interest in viewing. Coaches are sent film everyday. They only watch film of kids they are actively recruiting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't want to participate in lacrosse because of Covid you don't have to. I'm not sure why you think you should be able to tell other people what to do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't want to participate in lacrosse because of Covid you don't have to. I'm not sure why you think you should be able to tell other people what to do.

I am sure many will disagree but for me the above is not is not the issue. If you want to play - play. If we are in phase 3 or 4 and the boys and girls can play, again then play. I would only ask that one respects the rules that are in place. I know for a fact that certain local (tri-state) boys who were in Tennessee for the Juniors Open have not quarantined since they have been back. Again, if they went and stayed in a hotel and played and had fun with their parents, then good for them. But there are precautions in place and they were supposed to quarantine for 2 weeks upon return. I cannot speak for all boys but I know 2 boys on 2 separate teams have not and in fact were practicing yesterday and today. This means that the actions by these boys are potentially hurting others - more importantly its the selfishness of their parents. Once again, I am not saying don't play nor practice or even anything close to that but please have the respect and courtesy for your fellow human to do as is asked and quarantine for the 2 weeks upon return from Tenn. If they returned on July 2, then stay homebound until July 16 and then after that - run, jump, and do what ever you want.

Many feel a sense of entitlement, they do what they want, get what they want and step on anyone in the process. Typical lax parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who has current film though? The boys event in TN and the ongoing event in Baltimore are the only recent team events.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure many will disagree but for me the above is not is not the issue. If you want to play - play. If we are in phase 3 or 4 and the boys and girls can play, again then play. I would only ask that one respects the rules that are in place. I know for a fact that certain local (tri-state) boys who were in Tennessee for the Juniors Open have not quarantined since they have been back. Again, if they went and stayed in a hotel and played and had fun with their parents, then good for them. But there are precautions in place and they were supposed to quarantine for 2 weeks upon return. I cannot speak for all boys but I know 2 boys on 2 separate teams have not and in fact were practicing yesterday and today. This means that the actions by these boys are potentially hurting others - more importantly its the selfishness of their parents. Once again, I am not saying don't play nor practice or even anything close to that but please have the respect and courtesy for your fellow human to do as is asked and quarantine for the 2 weeks upon return from Tenn. If they returned on July 2, then stay homebound until July 16 and then after that - run, jump, and do what ever you want.

Many feel a sense of entitlement, they do what they want, get what they want and step on anyone in the process. Typical lax parents.

Please site the reference material you have studied regarding the usefulness of 14 day quarantine for children and teens.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some great HS girl's games being played in Baltimore today. Nice to see the girls playing and the younger girls getting the chance to get some current film to send coaches.

It was nice to see.

I was a little disappointed to see, at least what the live stream showed of the spectators during halftime of the final, no masks in the crowd. Small crowd, but definitely not keeping their distance from friends and parents they haven't seen in a while.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was nice to see.

I was a little disappointed to see, at least what the live stream showed of the spectators during halftime of the final, no masks in the crowd. Small crowd, but definitely not keeping their distance from friends and parents they haven't seen in a while.
i was there and people were very spaced out. Also it was in the 90's and very humid which makes wearing a mask very uncomfortable.....PLUS IT WAS OUTSIDE AND MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was nice to see.

i was there and people were very spaced out. Also it was in the 90's and very humid which makes wearing a mask very uncomfortable.....PLUS IT WAS OUTSIDE AND MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED!

No masks required *when social distancing can be maintained. If everyone was spaced out at your games great! For what I saw on the livestream, during halftime of the final, spectators "spread out" wasn't that obvious. Roll the tape, and you'll see what I saw.

Probably not worth it, but for future events, it's not "no masks required". It's no masks IF you keep your distance from others, including the friends, other parents, other kids who aren't yours. etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was nice to see.

No masks required *when social distancing can be maintained. If everyone was spaced out at your games great! For what I saw on the livestream, during halftime of the final, spectators "spread out" wasn't that obvious. Roll the tape, and you'll see what I saw.

Probably not worth it, but for future events, it's not "no masks required". It's no masks IF you keep your distance from others, including the friends, other parents, other kids who aren't yours. etc.

Geez. Enough with the mask nonsense. What are you the mask police. You mom should have taught you to mind your own business.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was nice to see.

Geez. Enough with the mask nonsense. What are you the mask police. You mom should have taught you to mind your own business.
i do not have to roll the tape...I WAS THERE! go back to hiding under your bed until there is a vaccine and let the rest of us live our lives.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was nice to see.

i do not have to roll the tape...I WAS THERE! go back to hiding under your bed until there is a vaccine and let the rest of us live our lives.

So jealous, my daughters club canceled the season. Wish I was there watching my daughter play. I’m sure masks won’t be necessary anymore come late November after the elections. Good luck to all the girls playing. And those who are afraid, stay inside and shelter and leave everyone else alone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was nice to see.

I'm not hiding under a bed. I'm a physician who works in a hospital every day. You CAN live your life. Low risk scenarios like watching sports outside are exactly that: LOW risk. That doesn't mean NO risk. COVID 19 ain't over yet. Be careful out there!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask Florida, Texas, California, South Carolina, Georgia and Arizona if Covid is a hoax. Funny how they are all now requiring masks. Over 80% of their hospital beds are filled. Some states are at max occupancy. But it’s the flu. Don’t remember the flu packing out hospitals since 1918. Keep following your Orange Messiah off a cliff.

Like Reply Quote
Page 151 of 213 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 212 213
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard