Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you don't want to participate in lacrosse because of Covid you don't have to. I'm not sure why you think you should be able to tell other people what to do.

I am sure many will disagree but for me the above is not is not the issue. If you want to play - play. If we are in phase 3 or 4 and the boys and girls can play, again then play. I would only ask that one respects the rules that are in place. I know for a fact that certain local (tri-state) boys who were in Tennessee for the Juniors Open have not quarantined since they have been back. Again, if they went and stayed in a hotel and played and had fun with their parents, then good for them. But there are precautions in place and they were supposed to quarantine for 2 weeks upon return. I cannot speak for all boys but I know 2 boys on 2 separate teams have not and in fact were practicing yesterday and today. This means that the actions by these boys are potentially hurting others - more importantly its the selfishness of their parents. Once again, I am not saying don't play nor practice or even anything close to that but please have the respect and courtesy for your fellow human to do as is asked and quarantine for the 2 weeks upon return from Tenn. If they returned on July 2, then stay homebound until July 16 and then after that - run, jump, and do what ever you want.

Many feel a sense of entitlement, they do what they want, get what they want and step on anyone in the process. Typical lax parents.

Please site the reference material you have studied regarding the usefulness of 14 day quarantine for children and teens.