Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It seems Under Armour tryouts begin today in Florida at a school that lists Under Armour and Gatorade as sponsors. ??? Many of the states represented at this tryout are "hotspots" for COVID-19. I'm not even sure what to say about this and am baffled by Corrigan Sports response to all of this.

Then don't send your daughter. There is also a tournament in Maryland next week with teams from MD, PA, MA, and VA. Go ahead and stay locked in your house until a vaccine is available. All the reporting of the increase in cases is leaving out the continuing decrease in mortality rate and deaths. Not to mention teenagers have been shown to not be at risk to complications from the virus. People are entitled to make their own decision based on guidance from their state and local government.

Funny, I would love to hear the tune you sing after your kid attends one of these tournaments and she passes it to a innocent loved one with complications. This goes to show you how self absorbed, self centered lax parents are.

Soooo... the 99% survival rate virus should keep everyone from enjoying life, sports, restaurants. Since facts matter. Deaths per year....Heart disease kills 650k, cancer 600k, accidents 170k, respiratory disease 160k. Oh yea.. that’s every year. If you decide to not participate that’s your decision. I want to have MY decision just as you have yours.