Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some great HS girl's games being played in Baltimore today. Nice to see the girls playing and the younger girls getting the chance to get some current film to send coaches.

It was nice to see.

I was a little disappointed to see, at least what the live stream showed of the spectators during halftime of the final, no masks in the crowd. Small crowd, but definitely not keeping their distance from friends and parents they haven't seen in a while.
i was there and people were very spaced out. Also it was in the 90's and very humid which makes wearing a mask very uncomfortable.....PLUS IT WAS OUTSIDE AND MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED!

No masks required *when social distancing can be maintained. If everyone was spaced out at your games great! For what I saw on the livestream, during halftime of the final, spectators "spread out" wasn't that obvious. Roll the tape, and you'll see what I saw.

Probably not worth it, but for future events, it's not "no masks required". It's no masks IF you keep your distance from others, including the friends, other parents, other kids who aren't yours. etc.

Geez. Enough with the mask nonsense. What are you the mask police. You mom should have taught you to mind your own business.
i do not have to roll the tape...I WAS THERE! go back to hiding under your bed until there is a vaccine and let the rest of us live our lives.

So jealous, my daughters club canceled the season. Wish I was there watching my daughter play. I’m sure masks won’t be necessary anymore come late November after the elections. Good luck to all the girls playing. And those who are afraid, stay inside and shelter and leave everyone else alone.