Originally Posted by Anonymous
It seems Under Armour tryouts begin today in Florida at a school that lists Under Armour and Gatorade as sponsors. ??? Many of the states represented at this tryout are "hotspots" for COVID-19. I'm not even sure what to say about this and am baffled by Corrigan Sports response to all of this.

It seems Under Armour tryouts begin today in Florida at a school that lists Under Armour and Gatorade as sponsors. ??? Many of the states represented at this tryout are "hotspots" for COVID-19. I'm not even sure what to say about this and am baffled by Corrigan Sports response to all of this.

Yea and..... if your daughter is of age to tryout then decide for yourself to have her tryout or not. If you don’t have a daughter of age to tryout why do you care. As Americans we have the freedom to decide for ourselves and not be bullied by those who want to think for us.