Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Blue Devils Lacrosse Evaluations! Game Film sent to EVERY College Coach @ the Girls LI Showcase!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/30/20 03:00 PM
Boys 2022
by Anonymous - 09/30/20 02:51 PM
Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/30/20 02:41 PM
Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
by Anonymous - 09/30/20 02:15 PM
Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/30/20 02:09 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,098
Posts273,200
Members2,210
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 839 of 845 1 2 837 838 839 840 841 844 845
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
Anonymous #296074 11/07/19 03:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why are only the 2021 and 2029 rosters posted?

Because all the back-room deals and friends and family protected players aren't done yet. Don't worry, CR knows you'll check the results 3x a day until she's ready to post them and still cut her a check, in the end, no matter what.

If you want to be treated like a paying customer, I suggest trying a different club next year.

Sorry but teams were decided about a week after tryouts in September. Also FYI "back-room deals and friends and family protected players" This happens with EVERY club out there and in every sport. It also occurs at work. Don't agree with it, but its part of life, get over it

I don’t have to. My daughter could play for the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and will commit to a top academic school. All without dealing with the YJ nonsense. Yeah, it’s freaking great.

You sound exactly like those YJ pretentious parents . I would be willing to bet it just will not work out the way you think and ultimately your kid will go to a state school , not that there is anything wrong with that .

Pot meet Kettle, Kettle Meet Pot. Both pretentious calling each other pretentious. lol

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #296081 11/07/19 05:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are only the 2021 and 2029 rosters posted?

Because all the back-room deals and friends and family protected players aren't done yet. Don't worry, CR knows you'll check the results 3x a day until she's ready to post them and still cut her a check, in the end, no matter what.

If you want to be treated like a paying customer, I suggest trying a different club next year.

Sorry but teams were decided about a week after tryouts in September. Also FYI "back-room deals and friends and family protected players" This happens with EVERY club out there and in every sport. It also occurs at work. Don't agree with it, but its part of life, get over it

I don’t have to. My daughter could play for the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and will commit to a top academic school. All without dealing with the YJ nonsense. Yeah, it’s freaking great.

You sound exactly like those YJ pretentious parents . I would be willing to bet it just will not work out the way you think and ultimately your kid will go to a state school , not that there is anything wrong with that .

Pot meet Kettle, Kettle Meet Pot. Both pretentious calling each other pretentious. lol

Now the know it all pretentious guy is calling the other two pretentious guys pretentious , when does it end . Not sure why you consider the state school guy pretentious but whatever floats your boat .Yes YJ is political but can someone post the LI club that’s not .

Like Reply Quote
BoardLord #297351 12/04/19 10:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The YJ friends and family plan has been in operation for years. YJ went from "elite" to accepting anyone who will write a check. And then once they cash your check, they send you to all the tournaments that the YJ directors own and operate on a double dip. PLus for all of this, its the only place where the customer kisses the business' butt and not the other way around. Its cult like and she is BRILLIANT at it. God bless America!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297356 12/04/19 12:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The YJ friends and family plan has been in operation for years. YJ went from "elite" to accepting anyone who will write a check. And then once they cash your check, they send you to all the tournaments that the YJ directors own and operate on a double dip. PLus for all of this, its the only place where the customer kisses the business' butt and not the other way around. Its cult like and she is BRILLIANT at it. God bless America!

Thats mostly all true... but which club does it different.. is the Lacro33e by 3 tournament not lining SS & Top-Guns pockets?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297360 12/04/19 12:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a hammerhead. Have not seen any club director who does not have parents kissing their butts. As far as playing in those tournaments its actually an advantage to have your club director control when and where her teams play so good for them. While your kids team is playing at 8 am Sunday morning at some remote field their recruiting age kid has the field by the coaches tent at the best time. Your going to pay someone to play in their tournament it may as well be someone who benefits from your kid getting recruited.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #297372 12/04/19 07:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a hammerhead. Have not seen any club director who does not have parents kissing their butts. As far as playing in those tournaments its actually an advantage to have your club director control when and where her teams play so good for them. While your kids team is playing at 8 am Sunday morning at some remote field their recruiting age kid has the field by the coaches tent at the best time. Your going to pay someone to play in their tournament it may as well be someone who benefits from your kid getting recruited.

Legacy Girls doesn't have anyone kissing the director's butt. He doesn't like butt kissers and it will have the opposite effect. However, he's very approachable and always willing to answer questions.

As for the recruiting BS, it's just that. If your daughter is good the coaches will find her. With the recruiting rules change, bring your daughter to college camps she's interested in attending. I'm not saying CR doesn't have great connections. I'm sure she has the best connections and she should. But the club's connections are a lot less important these days, and they're not going to tell you that of course.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297377 12/04/19 11:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is a Legacy person on the Yellow Jackets thread? Troll much?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297378 12/05/19 12:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
$75 tryout fee - REALLY??
$700 registration But you then pay for all the CR tournaments

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297380 12/05/19 08:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy Girls doesn't have anyone kissing the director's butt. He doesn't like butt kissers and it will have the opposite effect. However, he's very approachable and always willing to answer questions.

As for the recruiting BS, it's just that. If your daughter is good the coaches will find her. With the recruiting rules change, bring your daughter to college camps she's interested in attending. I'm not saying CR doesn't have great connections. I'm sure she has the best connections and she should. But the club's connections are a lot less important these days, and they're not going to tell you that of course.

What a joke. I have personally seen you pathetic legacy parents paying for your directors bar bill at summer tournaments and climb so far up his butt about having him or his daughter personally train their kid . Nice guy but the he doesn’t like butt kissers could not be further from the truth , he actually kisses his own butt .Your reply to the “recruiting bs “ is comical as you are trying to bash YJ teams for paying to play in the same tournaments that Lagacy pays to play in . ( yes I misspelled the name of your club because that’s what everyone else calls them because they have been lagging behind from the beginning ).

Like Reply Quote
BoardLord #297394 12/05/19 03:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yellow Jackets 2028 coach has the best scam going. She’s the coach of the team and you can do private lessons with her too!! Talk about a conflict of interest.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #297398 12/05/19 04:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yellow Jackets 2028 coach has the best scam going. She’s the coach of the team and you can do private lessons with her too!! Talk about a conflict of interest.

Conflict???? Just wait, we have one coaching our HS now that's conflict! Pulling up YJ underclassman, playing time etc because of course if you are paying the coach at YJ's and taking their privates you must be good and the coach must owe you right??

Its pure PAY TO PLAY

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297401 12/05/19 04:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That may be true, but she's also an excellent role model for young girls and her Lacrosse IQ is probably superior to any coach in that organization sans Spalina.

Does she favor the kids who do privates? Yeah maybe, but those kids are the strongest players anyway so it really doesn't matter.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297404 12/05/19 06:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yellow Jackets 2028 coach has the best scam going. She’s the coach of the team and you can do private lessons with her too!! Talk about a conflict of interest.

That's every travel lacrosse coach

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297407 12/05/19 07:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a joke. I have personally seen you pathetic legacy parents paying for your directors bar bill at summer tournaments and climb so far up his butt about having him or his daughter personally train their kid . Nice guy but the he doesn’t like butt kissers could not be further from the truth , he actually kisses his own butt .Your reply to the “recruiting bs “ is comical as you are trying to bash YJ teams for paying to play in the same tournaments that Lagacy pays to play in . ( yes I misspelled the name of your club because that’s what everyone else calls them because they have been lagging behind from the beginning ).

I'm not bashing YJ at all. Read it again. I like CR. In fact, if you read what I wrote again, you'll see I'm very complimentary about her. Yes, she double dips, but so do a bunch of other clubs. She's a smart businesswoman. I don't fault her for that or anything else. CR was good to me and my daughter. I've never seen anyone kissing SL butt, that's what I said. You have, okay. No need to freak out. I said club recruiting connections are not as important as they used to be. That has nothing to do with YJ or Legacy. It's simply a result of the recruiting rules change. You go berserk and go on the attack. It's pretty odd. I guess you're very self-conscious or something. Either way, I'm sorry my opinion bothers you, but it's still my opinion. Last I checked, that wasn't illegal.

As for trolling that someone else mentioned, with parents like the guy above, how can you not read the YJ thread? It's very entertaining.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297410 12/05/19 11:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That may be true, but she's also an excellent role model for young girls and her Lacrosse IQ is probably superior to any coach in that organization sans Spalina.

Does she favor the kids who do privates? Yeah maybe, but those kids are the strongest players anyway so it really doesn't matter.

There are 3 different teams for YJ 2028. I was talking about Majet. If you are taking about the same person then you are out of your mind. She doesn’t even have 1/16th of the resume that Spallina has. She’s never even coached a high school team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 839 of 845 1 2 837 838 839 840 841 844 845
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard