Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why are only the 2021 and 2029 rosters posted?

Because all the back-room deals and friends and family protected players aren't done yet. Don't worry, CR knows you'll check the results 3x a day until she's ready to post them and still cut her a check, in the end, no matter what.

If you want to be treated like a paying customer, I suggest trying a different club next year.

Sorry but teams were decided about a week after tryouts in September. Also FYI "back-room deals and friends and family protected players" This happens with EVERY club out there and in every sport. It also occurs at work. Don't agree with it, but its part of life, get over it

Is letting two so called men coach a team even thou they are immoral losers who have napoleon complexes keep coaching a team because one of those losers is in a position to let CR son attend a school that he does not live in the district of so he can play on a better football team. Completely corrupt and yes I realize its a run on sentence at best. Just amazes me that she was able to get away with it .

Again is it fair? NO, but unfortunately that's life. Some much more in this life to worry about than this. Just do what is best for your kid, if that with the JY's great, if not also great.