Originally Posted by Anonymous
The YJ friends and family plan has been in operation for years. YJ went from "elite" to accepting anyone who will write a check. And then once they cash your check, they send you to all the tournaments that the YJ directors own and operate on a double dip. PLus for all of this, its the only place where the customer kisses the business' butt and not the other way around. Its cult like and she is BRILLIANT at it. God bless America!

What a hammerhead. Have not seen any club director who does not have parents kissing their butts. As far as playing in those tournaments its actually an advantage to have your club director control when and where her teams play so good for them. While your kids team is playing at 8 am Sunday morning at some remote field their recruiting age kid has the field by the coaches tent at the best time. Your going to pay someone to play in their tournament it may as well be someone who benefits from your kid getting recruited.

Legacy Girls doesn't have anyone kissing the director's butt. He doesn't like butt kissers and it will have the opposite effect. However, he's very approachable and always willing to answer questions.

As for the recruiting BS, it's just that. If your daughter is good the coaches will find her. With the recruiting rules change, bring your daughter to college camps she's interested in attending. I'm not saying CR doesn't have great connections. I'm sure she has the best connections and she should. But the club's connections are a lot less important these days, and they're not going to tell you that of course.

What a joke. I have personally seen you pathetic legacy parents paying for your directors bar bill at summer tournaments and climb so far up his butt about having him or his daughter personally train their kid . Nice guy but the he doesn’t like butt kissers could not be further from the truth , he actually kisses his own butt .Your reply to the “recruiting bs “ is comical as you are trying to bash YJ teams for paying to play in the same tournaments that Lagacy pays to play in . ( yes I misspelled the name of your club because that’s what everyone else calls them because they have been lagging behind from the beginning ).