Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why are only the 2021 and 2029 rosters posted?

Because all the back-room deals and friends and family protected players aren't done yet. Don't worry, CR knows you'll check the results 3x a day until she's ready to post them and still cut her a check, in the end, no matter what.

If you want to be treated like a paying customer, I suggest trying a different club next year.

Sorry but teams were decided about a week after tryouts in September. Also FYI "back-room deals and friends and family protected players" This happens with EVERY club out there and in every sport. It also occurs at work. Don't agree with it, but its part of life, get over it

I don’t have to. My daughter could play for the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and will commit to a top academic school. All without dealing with the YJ nonsense. Yeah, it’s freaking great.

You sound exactly like those YJ pretentious parents . I would be willing to bet it just will not work out the way you think and ultimately your kid will go to a state school , not that there is anything wrong with that .

Pot meet Kettle, Kettle Meet Pot. Both pretentious calling each other pretentious. lol

Now the know it all pretentious guy is calling the other two pretentious guys pretentious , when does it end . Not sure why you consider the state school guy pretentious but whatever floats your boat .Yes YJ is political but can someone post the LI club that’s not .