Originally Posted by Anonymous
Listen revolution dad. If the best you can come up with is the typo in a lax board you are the idiot. Not to mention the true blue A team did not even play in the forsberg tourney that was the B team. The A played in all A bracket of all there tournaments . Correct did not win any but competed in all of them including beating your revolution team.. Get a life. Top 3 is a joke.

Again if you read the post I was not pumping the team. Just responding to another post. About the supposed joke of revolution being #3 team. And if you are not a revolution dad than you really need to find a life and stop living through your kids

You did better with spell check this time ..very good...no I'm not a Revolution Dad..I just can't stand people who say one thing and then back away by saying not trying to say something ..all you said is we competed..never mentioned your record at all..so can't be too good. Sorry I had the wrong tournament that you lost by about 14 goals .I lost track watching..that was your sons team right? Find a True Blue forum so you can tell your stories there..you can never compete with 91 express and the DD .those are the facts..Sorry