Originally Posted by Anonymous
Liar! You absolutely had a kid play with you who is an invite.... You also had a kid get ejected from the tourney....parents are loose cannons on the sideline..... Give me a break....stay classy Tournament Champions 7B.... Win a shirt anyway you can:)

This comment must be from one of those wacky LIT Blue Shark parents. I can say withh 100% confidence that there was not 1 kid playing for the Stampede that is not a full time member of the team, and as for a player being ejected, I have no clue where you came accross that little gem of information, didnt happen, whatever your motivation is to spread a lie like that can probably be worked out with a little couch time with a good therapist, so dont give up hope, im sure you'll be fine.
Full time meaning you believe they are paid up for the year..Nice choice of words. Am I wrong in how you mean this.DOes the kid go to every tournament?. Stop being sneaky. WHo else does he play for? Who is the parents of this kid and how do the others feel when their kid doesn't play

Full time means has been on the team since the fall and on the roster. Same kids have been practicing each week and playing in all the tournaments, so there is no guest appearances by some superstar. You lost, get over it. I'm sure the teams will play again and be competitive, your coaches were nice and so were some of the parents. (No one is sneaky except for you and your husband who was busy crying on the sideline of the sharks game due to your goalie/defense cheap shots. )