Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stampede seems to be the only team these days that NEVER adds to its roster. Every boy who plays on that team is on the team. They just keep getting better and better. Three championships in a row! Winning the old fashion way, hard work!

B championships.. They need to try and play in A divisions like the white team.. Get better by playing better teams.

When you are talking B team ..Let's keep it real. The B's are there to try and develop kids on one level but the real reason is to supplement the directors of these leagues and create jobs. If your a B parent and you think your son is going to be playing Div 1 lacrosse please think again.SOunds cruel but sorry..The stampede are just another fill in team nothing more ..Sorry to bust your bubbles. And if you kid hardly plays on those teams its tie to stay on your town team.

Wow do you sound misersble. Just how much does it mean to you that your son is on an A team? If it makes you feel superior somehow thats sad. I have a suspicion that your sons lacrosse ability is front and center in your self identity and you are without doubt putting down the B teams to make sure that everyone knows their place and you and your allstar stand on top of the heap waving your "My sons on an A team" flag. No doubt wearing your head to toe team swag, sold to you as a money making scheme by the very club owners that feed your ego to make sure you come back. Enough with your rules of hierarchy, your great, your kids team is great and all the B team families wish they were you. Feel better?

awesome (and so well written) response, long live the b teams!

The key is that you know your place and how you help feed the "A" programs with the money you provide by playing as a "B" team. I don't think to many college coaches watch the B games. It may be more useful to stay and have a travel team with your own towns this way those kids can develop and help the H.S. team down the road

B team in middle school, A team in high school.. B players get better by playing while your A player rides the bench.. All evens out in high school when your A player still rides the bench.