I wish I filmed my son playing more. too hard to film and watch the game. I bet some day 25 years from now watching your kid play will be great, watching your grandchild watch his Dad play even better .
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's enough. This parent is a kind, responsible and respected adult. So he records his child's games? Why does that bother you? He does not yell, degrade or coach his kid from the sideline. All of you should remember that your children are always watching and listening. You are setting examples for your kids by what you say AND write. How do you behave on the sideline? Or do you just come on BOTC and talk smack about others? Hate to break the news to you but your children will learn how to behave on the sidelines from watching and listening to you. Good luck with that.

Totally agree. My kid plays with "iPad Dad's" kid. He is really good guy. No banging on the glass, no berating refs, no coaching from the sidelines, no complaining about playing time. Just comes to watch his kid play the game and interact with other parents. Ask yourself: what's more pathetic, recording your kid play lacrosse or coming to a youth lacrosse message board to mock other parents?