Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do not have a kid playing but team parents of Igloo playing today at around 10:30 should be embarrassed of themselves. Not sure of the age group , looked to be around 5 th grade. The guy banging on the glass w the bald head really needs to stop acting like a moron. Screaming and yelling and pounding on the glass every time a kid on his team catches the ball, calm down its a winter league game . People were laughing at how ridiculous you looked.

Don't even go there. Every team has some crazy parents. I had to stare at some tattooed mans back the whole game at MLK tourney and lets not forget the crazy iPad dad. I won't mention team name though. I think you're the crazy ridiculous tough guy naming a team

The funniest thing I have seen is one of the college coaches that was following this one guys kid at a tournament last summer walked up to this one loadmouth parent and intoduced themselves to the parent and then told him they were no longer interested in his kid in front of everyone on the sideline. This guy was silent the rest of the summer!!