Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey I have an idea.
Being you knew it was 6 games and signed up anyway so you can validate your whining.
Don't play. ask coach for refund !

I got point. Your missing it. High priced league?? 2k for 6 games. Field costs 400 an hour for half and 800 for full. Go rent yourself, get refs and see how it works out!

Yes it is high priced! Find other winter leagues where you pay this much or more for 6 games. This is one of the highest priced if not the highest.

People just want a decent product. The coaches sign us up and we want the kids to get the run time, but as a consumer - the product could be a lot better. If some posters don't think so - that's fine, - others feel it could be improved. And I think (for most) it is not about spending the money - we all are in it and know the associated costs. I understand there is field rental, refs, ins, etc. But they got 70+ teams at 2k a team. What is so hard to organize? The field times are already blocked off... Right... They would have to be. But hey, this topic has been beat up enough, time to move on or sign up for session 2:)

Saw two igloo 4th grade teams today both looked good. I thought they only had one team. The second one beat 5th grade outlaws by 10+ goals. It's 8v8, winter ball so all good, just fun but thought igloo looked really good. Do they have two teams, or did they do anA and B team or what. Both looked good