Yes I received it at 11:45PM last night.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
My team is on the master list, which is how I found out about the Saturday game. I checked my bulk/junk folder and nothing is in there.

I know they have my email address because I have received several messages from them in the past few weeks (mostly about when the money was due). I also got a phone call last week confirming that I was in Session 2

Have any other coaches/directors on this forum received their schedule or roster form via email?

Originally Posted by CageSage
I'm a team director and have not yet received anything from Rockstar regarding the Session 2 schedule. That, coupled with the fact that they still haven't even published it on the Sports Hub website, leads me to believe that this schedule is not the final one.
BOTC was expressly told that we were on the distribution list for coaches - and received this schedule at 11:44pm last night (Monday night). BOTC was requested to post this information as soon as possible which has been done. We strongly urge you to both check that your team appears on the Team Master Index and that the e-mails from the Rockstar Lacrosse group have not been blocked by a spam filter or placed into your junk folder.

My first game is Saturday morning, so I sent my team what I found on this site.
Again, we have been told that this was the schedule to be followed.

What is the likelihood that the schedule will change, and how much notice will we have?
The schedule for this weekend is set. As for notice time on additional changes, you will need to consult with Rockstar at the Sports Hub this weekend. When BOTC receives e-mail notification of changes, we typically get the data posted within hours.

Since Back of the Cage seems to have some privileges that the rest of us don't, can you please find out for us?
This information is the official data as of this morning. Please note that your team will also need to fill out a team roster form which should have come in your e-mail.