" you do realize that someone who graduates in 2016 can be older than other kids in the grade. For instance, if your child is anything like you she could be 18 right now and scheduled to graduate in 2016. I hope you also realize that all the girls on the 2016 YG team weren't born the same year (and that would make some of them older"

Don't be such a coward, you were obviously implying that some of the Defo kids are so called hold backs. Let me guess your kid doesn't get to play at GC but its an age thing or politics.Thanks for telling us that not all kids were born on the same day very enlightening.If you actually followed along I agree TG U15 should be considered the best as they won the U15 tournament as I have stated.The problem has been with some of your TG buddies who feel because of that your 2016 should be considered as the best when in reality not even top 5.

To the poster from Maryland good luck saying anything positive about YJ, many of the TG parents cannot believe it possible.Powder while I agree with you,so I will not post in regard to this any more,if you do not feel his comments were implying that some Defo players are age inappropriate for 2016 and needed to be addressed than you are clearly biased.