Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm not going to resort to name calling, because I can actually put a thought together. you do realize that someone who graduates in 2016 can be older than other kids in the grade. For instance, if your child is anything like you she could be 18 right now and scheduled to graduate in 2016. I hope you also realize that all the girls on the 2016 YG team weren't born the same year (and that would make some of them older). It's math, I'm sure you've heard of it. MORON... I Lied

So a complete tool like you who has no idea what they are talking about is accussing some of the YJ defo players of being so called hold backs or having been left back in school.Please tell us how you would know this and why a tool bag like you would feel the need to make up lies about these young girls.Put this thought together, why would someone come onto this site and make false accusations about kids on other teams? Answer because their kid is just not very good and they need a reason to justify the fact that their kid is obviously mediocre at best, or maybe your kid is just too good.

The word Moron is very fitting here. If you would take the time to read what you write and what others write, you would know I never said anything like that. My daughter has friends on the team and I think the girls are good players. I am not the one who comes on the site and slams other teams. All I was doing was stating a fact. Why don't you look at all the birth dates of all the kids on Defo's team and make sure everyone is born the same year. Now listen, I am not asking what year they graduate, I am sure they all graduate 2016. I am not even questioning the YJ Org. Again, I'll say it slow..... Everyone that graduates in 2016 is not born the same year. All I was ever saying is that U15 and 2016 teams are different. I don't think you have the brain power to understand that. You keep saying that TG won in Fla because of 2015 kids. Those kids were U15, and the tournament was U15. Again, i'm not going to say anything about your daughter or any other YG girl. So go ahead, talk crap about my daughter if you would like to, I know my daughter will be going to a great college and she'll probably be playing LAX there as well.