Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by sectionxi

Do you really have this much difficulty understanding that U15 and 2016 teams are two totally different things.I will help you out so you can better understand. TG 2016 has lost the only two times they have played YJ 2016 this year, they have lost to Suffolk County Girls this year while YJ 2016 beat them easily,2016 TG has lost to skywalkers, Heros, and others that YJ 2016 has not, those are the reasons YJ 2016 should be considered the better 2016 team.TG U15 team won the only 2015 tournament of the year and should be considered the better 2015 team.I get that no one cares and its beating a dead horse blah blah but the concept which many of your TG brethren cannot seem to grasp is really not that difficult.

Okay so by your logic, TG2015 beat Skywalkers 2015 last year, who then beat YJ2015, so TG2015 > YJ2015. Right?

Yes, we all understand the differences between U15 and 2016. No one is disputing that.

So the Fact that the only times YJ 2016 have played TG 2016 , YJ have won each time including 2x this year therefore I would say YJ 2016 is the better team.How is that logic for you Spock .Seriously your 2016 TG team is mediocre and if you believe they win without those 2015 additions down in Florida you are clueless.Congrats to those 2015 players as they are some of the best players around and were able to put their team on their backs and win the Florida tournament in spite of little support around them.

This is the problem with all to many in the YJ club, they cant lose gracefully. They cant win gracefully either. Always have to put some spin on it to justify any loss to any other club.