Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

which horse, the one where dense people cannot see the difference between a 2016 based team compared to a U15 based team or the one that talks about the fact that the 2016 TG team is mediocre at best.

The one that you rode when you wanted us all to join you in agreeing that YJ is a better team. That horse. It's dead.

Again not sure which horse you are talking about, the U15 horse
or the 2016 horse.As far as the 2016 horse there is no question YJ is far better, your TG team could not even win their own tournament.The U15 horse I will say TG as they won the only U15 tournament I am aware of.I find it interesting that you feel you speak for the entire forum "wanted us all to join", get over yourself.

Powder, you must remember that this person has the ultimate say in who the best lacrosse players and teams are. Blanket statements are so compelling. TG couldn't win their own tournament, therefore they are not the best. However, YJ lost U15 therefore they are the best. So let it be written, so let it be done. The logic will not make sense to most, but the last poster will agree.

Do you really have this much difficulty understanding that U15 and 2016 teams are two totally different things.I will help you out so you can better understand. TG 2016 has lost the only two times they have played YJ 2016 this year, they have lost to Suffolk County Girls this year while YJ 2016 beat them easily,2016 TG has lost to skywalkers, Heros, and others that YJ 2016 has not, those are the reasons YJ 2016 should be considered the better 2016 team.TG U15 team won the only 2015 tournament of the year and should be considered the better 2015 team.I get that no one cares and its beating a dead horse blah blah but the concept which many of your TG brethren cannot seem to grasp is really not that difficult.