Originally Posted by Anonymous
topguns has never beat YJ blue team at any age. what now?

You keep playing because is is going to happen

I have a good friend who's daughter plays YJ's, we spoke on Saturday night about how crazy "some" of the parents are. The fact that the YJ parents need to come on boards like this and write the stuff they do only enforces what the rest of the country thinks about them. Play dirty rough lacrosse with a win at all costs mentality. Have vulgar parents on sidelines. And now we can add have vulgar parents writing on boards like these ripping young girls and other teams.

I'm not a TG parent either but I'm just so tired of the obnoxious YJ parents who feel the need to spew their hatred.

It's girls lacrosse - it's over quicker than you think. Spend more time teaching your kid life lessons rather than lessons on how to win a tournament or how to write negative comments about anyone else but your club.

I am calling BS on this one , good friend would tell you all the girls on this team get along and are happy for the others when they do well.Vulgar parents from this team, please give us an example.Dirty rough lacrosse, you have apparently never watched this team play.

Very defensive. Maybe the poster was talking about the YJ program as a whole and not just one team.

Hey Einstein maybe you should not post on the Girls 2016 forum.You really make it easy when you post ignorant things.