I think you both make fair points.
We can all speculate on what is better or worse in the future but we can’t argue with what has already happened.
If you look at the history of the UA underclass tourney since it started; about 15 years and prior to that the big team was the Empire State games. Look at where those boys/girls went on to play college ball. Probably 90% went in to top 10 programs.
That said It’s only a small select number of kids that make it; not going to get into politics but as we know there will always be a little Door_Open_And&Door_Open_And involved in any lacrosse team, so my point is there are many very good girls that don’t make the team or don’t try out. They will find those girls at other tourneys or via videos or word of mouth. If a girl is that good..... you will he found!!!
So I won’t argue that the UA isn’t the best group of girls at one place, but it’s not the only way. And not to sound cliche but a girls options are increased immensely when she has excellent grades. Good luck 2023. Lots of you will be playing varsity this year, hope to see you tear it up, and to those that have already played up, keep working hard.