Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am curious can you list the past achievements of this talented YJ 23 team.
What is their record against:
MandD
Heroes
SW
Igloo
TG
YJB

I know it doesn't matter, I am just curious.

TTT Talent to Torch

Since the full merger this team has only played in 2 fall tourneys.....going 5-0-1
Beating M&D and tying CT grizzlies

they will only get better;

So... only YJ will get better? Granted they need to, but that is a a silly statement. ALL the top teams will be better! YJ will finally be competitive, due to the additions. Sadly the loyal friends & family girls on the bottom half of that roster (of 26) will rarely see playing time in meaningful games. My observation of this age group is that for most of the top teams they’re about 4/5 studs, but the whole team is solid and can get the job done. You remove the top 4/5 on the new and improved YJ team and they would have a tough time beating their B team. Top schools and scholarship money won’t run deep on that team. But 5 years from now the parents will be able to say “remember that time we beat TG & M&D” while cheering for their low level D1 daughter getting a 10% scholarship. Wake up!!

YJ shake up will def be significant! Both yj teams will do great this year. top teams will be YJ and TG with all the changes it would be a stretch to say legacy over YJb libery jesters and empire idk ?? unfortunately none of these teams would every agree to play each other! too bad!