Originally Posted by Anonymous
Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

And was far from handled by Hero's Green when played. I think Legacy would welcome to play YJ or TG on the island sometime.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

And was far from handled by Hero's Green when played. I think Legacy would welcome to play YJ or TG on the island sometime.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

[quote=Anonymous]Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy wants no part of YJ. YJ is much improved and the new coach is a win at any cost guy