Originally Posted by Anonymous
First off, you position on this is laughable...you were good 6th grade through 8th so all of a sudden everyone should just stop trying to catch up?? Do you even know how this works...I've been down this road with two sons...people, you go to UA not to make the team...everybody knows that is rigged...especially the college coaches who attend...you go because the coaches show up to see who competes...thats it ladies and gents..they could care less who makes the team...only you parents do...I know 3 girls who were on this team last year who haven't grown an inch in two years...girls who have trailed off while others were growing stronger and bigger...Is this what your afraid of parents of YJ and TG, telling people not to bother...laughable...well, I say get your girls ready...because plenty of good players who have been waiting in the wings, playing for less prestigious teams are coming into their own, and UA is the place to shine, possibly at your kids expense...can't coast on the collective talent or of those around you, at UA you gotta be able to play well without the comfort zone of your YG or TG teammates... get ready for reality check... no body steps aside because you play for these teams...you gotta earn it...my daughter is ready to take your tiara...been training all COVID, have you?

Yup! Everyday! Bring it on! Love your attitude, good luck to your daughter!