Originally Posted by Anonymous
will there be underarmour tryouts? That may settle once and for all who is tops. Website says the games will still be on.

I agree that the UA tryouts are the real best of the best. those are the top 15 girls in the 2023 and top 6 or 7 in the 2024. Each year the younger grade usually takes up 4-8 roster spots depending on depth. Not sure how many 23 were on team last year but I would bet its single digits. Those girls are the top ones in their class. Whispers and rants will be made that politics plays a part in the selection of the team, but I think UA does a great job at limiting that......i am not a fool and sure there kid be some influence for the last spot or 2 but this team represents the region and these coaches want to WIN. The UA team is the best of the best, If you think your girl deserves to be on these lists and/or she does, then go tryout for the UA team. I believe outside the tryout fee, everything else is free. DEF NOT a money grab, if that was a fear. Good luck to all the girls who tryout, and if you were thinking about it, just do it and take a shot. Making it just to the call back game is a nice accomplishment. My guess is if its on we will see close to 200 girls come out for the team. Good luck to all of them