Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Quite a mess this year with UA Underclass the same weekend as G8. What will girls do? And more importantly where will coaches be?

We are being told from the head of the club my daughter plays for that we are expected to be at G8.

G8 is the best tournament. Lots of college coaches easy to get to beautiful turf fields and excellent competition. I put my club team ahead of UA team.

I am sure Nike G8 will have many coaches there; very nice tourney.
UA will as well being it still has the best players from different regions all over the country.
I am sure the top 20 will be well represented at UA
I am not sure how good your daughter is, but if she can make that team and the goal is being recruited, then this is the one tourney you kindly say no thank you to your club coach.

[quote=Anonymous]Quite a mess this year with UA Underclass the same weekend as G8. What will girls do? And more importantly where will coaches be?

We are being told from the head of the club my daughter plays for that we are expected to be at G8.

G8 is the best tournament. Lots of college coaches easy to get to beautiful turf fields and excellent competition. I put my club team ahead of UA team.

UA will as well being it still has the best players from different regions all over the country.
I am not sure how good your daughter is, but if she can make that team and the goal is being recruited, then this is the one tourney you kindly say no thank you to your club coach.

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Quite a mess this year with UA Underclass the same weekend as G8. What will girls do? And more importantly where will coaches be?

My daughter is excellent however the girls that made it last year had a lot of political pull. It’s more than being a good player the evaluations are done by coaches who push their own players. Can’t blame them it is what it is.