Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Well, no one has left yet because tryouts have yet to happen. So yeah, but those not selected to the new AA team already know what’s coming and have been at other tryouts. Frankly, this is good for everyone. YJ gets an instant “team to beat”, girls who aren’t top 20 move onto programs where they will be instantly featured and get to prove that they deserved better. Frankly, I wish other programs that play this game of two top teams would just stop, waters down the talent on Long Island and then we have to hear garbage from Maryland teams as to where the better teams reside. CR gets it, she is taking a $ hit but gets a marquee team at an age where exposure is everything.

If Thorn is coaching it will still be a dumpster fire. Truth.

Thorn is a good coach stop stirring up nonsense. Thorn will take the top 4 girls off Colbert team. The rest will go to the b team. Yj will have a good A team mediocre b team and c and d money makers for the club.

its still a F&F team...nothings changing they got 1 new girl and another parent coach this team continues to be a mess but everyone knows this

I'm not stirring the pot. Thorn is terrible. They play terrible teams in protected brackets. The YJ brand always attracts talent and she's never been able to do anything with it. The team has done horribly every year since 2nd grade and rarely even win in the easy brackets they are entered in. I stand by my statement, Thorn is terrible.

The only reason people stay on the team is because they believe CR will help their daughter get recruited. I hope they are right. Because they sure aren't learning how to play lacrosse.