Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If my son rides the bench on an elite team, which AAA teams should we be considering to get a better chance to see the field. He is a very consistent and solid player, but plays behind bigger kids and coaches kids. Will there be movement of teams between elite and AAA? Tryouts start soon and I am trying to get some honest feedback through all of the we are better than you chatter.

My son is in the same situation but I will say hes got better and grown from practicing at a higher level with better kids. This isnt high school showcase years so my question to him is what do you need to do to get better and get more playing time?

I still think both posts may be missing the point of club lacrosse. Is he having FUN. At this age that is all the counts. The second post is correct that the skill level is more important at the HS showcase level. Several kids will swap teams between now and then. Try out for several teams and pick the one that you will have the most fun playing on. Watching other kids is not always fun.