Originally Posted by Anonymous

Says someone who clearly is bitter.....

There is nothing wrong with daddyball unless your kid is stuck behind the coaches son

DADDY BALL IS THE WORST and it’s about to tear apart a team that has a lot of potential. When the coaches kid shouldn’t be even playing elite yet never comes of the field it’s an issue for a lot of kids who deserve to be out there. #FACTS

If you think you can do a better job, by all means step up and coach. I promise you, it’s difficult, it’s time consuming, it’s frustrating dealing with every families seemingly never ending issues, and it’s incredibly stressful. The hours these coaches put in go well beyond the time you see them on the field. If the coach wants to play his kid a little extra, then let him play his kid.

My son has played on a team where the coaches son played more than he deserved. It was aggravating at times, but the coach was a good coach, he was great with the kids, and he put a ton of time and effort into making the team better. He didn’t get paid, he was a volunteer. If his biggest reward was that he got to play his son a little extra, we let him do that without making a big issue out of it.

I will say that if the coach is getting paid, he should be able to be more objective about his own sons abilities and should play him accordingly.

With all that said, my son had also been on teams where the coaches son was the best player on the field, Which eliminates your entire argument against “Daddy Ball.”

#Hashtagsarestupidandmakeyoulooklikeachild