Originally Posted by Anonymous
There will be a lot of player movement - at every tournament there was always parents griping about playing time, coaching and other parents. I dont care what team you play for but you cant knock Hawks, 91, FCA, Crabs and the other Elite programs for being successful established clubs. 42-0 is impressive. Impressive was Diamondbacks beating LI and Philly teams. Impressive was Team 91 MD playing this summer

Am I the only parent who picks a team based almost entirely on how close the practice field is to my house?

I picked my kid’s club based solely on the tailgates. His team has great ones, so we are staying, because he’s 11 and at the age of 11, I don’t care about my kid having to be on a top club team. I care that he is consistently getting better on the field and his lax IQ is growing. That’s happening because even though we aren’t the Hawks or FCA or 91, we have good coaches who care about less about the team’s record and more about developing their players. So rock on Hawks, FCA and 91 benches. At least you get say you are on the team, right?

This is Maryland lacrosse, if your kid is 11 shouldn't he be playing 2027?

no

Ahhhh, you must be one of those PA, NY, NJ people still chewing on salty L's from summer tournaments