Originally Posted by Anonymous
No one (except the few crazy tg black parents) ever said that yj 2018 Rose is not the best LI team by far...too bad the other MD teams dont come to the u15 or play then in other tourneys. That said, TG black is a very solid team (and better than Elevate Blue) but if 2018 is the big next recruiting year, she has issues with her Purple and White teams in that age group. Purple went 1-3 in the SS tourney only beating a 0-4 team and while white went 2-2,the two teams they beat had a record of 0-8. Purple lost to both the LI Wave and Title 9, two team s that are very underrated and along with the YJ 2018 second team, are probably teams 4-6 in 2018. Just telling it like it is....

So where do elevate blue and red fit in the mix. Red had great games with wave and title 9?
I would place Blue at number 3 and Red (who lost to both the Wave and title 9) in the group after yj2 wave and the title 9 group with Express, Liberty both TG teams the yj 3rd team and maybe the blaze.

Right now TG purple and white are on the same level as Team Elevate White, fl$ and Team 91. They are that bad. It has been said in a post earlier that if BS took the 10 best from each team that he would have a good 2nd team. That is true but will TG ever do it?

While I was the one who made the comment regarding Purple and White having issues, they are no way on the same level as fl$ or Team 91. Both fl$ and team 91, along with TOGZ and the South Shore Surf, are unfortunately the least talented teams teams. Not sure where Elevate White fits in.

elevate red and Wave had a one goal game and I think Elevate red and Title 9 had a 2 goal game that was tied at the half? How would Elevate red not be at their level? That makes no sense to me.

Does it really matter?? Anonymous opinion, season's over, nobody cares except the parents, etc.

Mr. or Ms. Elevate Red Parent.

By anonymous unregistered proclamation, I hereby deem that Elevate Red is now the 4th team of the second tier and is due all the rights and privileges associated with this prestigious placing. One stipulation is that your daughters team will need to beat one of the top three teams in this tier while not losing to any of the teams 'below' you including...gasp....the TG Purple or White! Failure to attain this will drop your daughters club to the dastardly third tier which is not to be confused with the dreaded fourth tier.