Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unfortunately the top Elevate 2018 team has never beaten the TG 2018 Black...so until something changes (like they play this summer) TG 2018 Black will be considered better.

Why? You can use same logic and say until they play elevate will be considered better.

By saying not beaten...I meant TG 2018 Black has beaten them at least 3 times in the past...

The last time they played was Fall 2013 in TGs tournament....a joke. Yes TG won when all they did the second half was go straight to goal by one player. Elevate's team is better, stronger, faster and has picked up many strong acquisitions since that time.

elevate has lost players at every age group, that's why they no longer post rosters

Elevate has more former TG girls on their roster this year than they have ever had before because of all the unhappy TG girls leaving. My take on Elevate / TG is this. Elevate is attratcing better you talent and you will see that this summer. I know I know.... you dont follow 4/5/6th grade lax so who cares - but the truth is - when your team wins you actually do fllow it. This summer, you will see Elevate beat TG teams in the 2021, 22 and 23 age groups and this is dues to Elevate attracting strong players that dont want to deal ith the BS at TG. In some of the older age groups 2016 and 2017 Elevate will most likely beat TG as well. The 2019 and 2020 I think TG has better players as TG was getting those better players years back, which is what Elevate is doing now and why Elevate would be my preference over TG for the future. That said, both clubs are a big step below YJ at most age groups especially 2018, 2019 and 2020. YJ will be very strong this summer in those age groups.

I agree, seeing what is out there and what is going on in the younger grades Elevate may be the better of the teams. Elevate and Legacy are up and coming teams. Elevate has been around longer so they will be better quicker. Beach Bums is on the down trotted side of things happened after the merge with Rip Curls. Wave has a great philosophy and some good coaching. They could also be a great options for those younger years. YJ and TG will still attract players no saying where they will be going forward there may just be more parity and options on the Island for girls lax.

but this is a 2018 post so sorry for the babble.