Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by The Hop
[quote=Anonymous]I think this elevate parent is writing and responding to his own posts.

There are several contributors to this discussion with none responding to their own posts.

none of the players going to elevate (or legacy for that matter)from yj and tg are from the top teams, they are from 3-5 teams - I know a few of them. and as an aside, elevate parents may have already surpassed yj as the most obnoxious group of people to watch a game with - discuss...

Elevate Parents - please do not post anything in return back to these "people." They have no good intentions and are just looking to start drama. Leave them alone and let them keep trashing and posting. We don;t need this - they do.
[/quote

Good idea stop posting on every thread but your own - oh thats right elevate is irrelevant and has no thread

I have been reading these boards since the get go, must be about 6 years the best I can figure. But I am pretty sure either boardlord or cagesage once upon a time had a elevate thread. Beach bums Liberty and a few others as well. Like many threads, they didn't generate much traffic and slipped away. Seems to be the club has come on strong of late, at or around the strength of TG. Maybe its time to try the thread again as there seems to be a large number of elevate people/parents spending time on the TG/YJ threads.