Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because if you know Title 9 they played a very bad game and still beat Elevate Red. Red played their heart out and made very few mistakes and still lost. Teams are on different levels. Watch them. Elevate Blue very weak. It's hard to judge them. They are always placed in lower brackets. Except capital cup. They were placed a little higher. Used to be good. Not any more. Sorry. 2018 blue coach disconnected.

The Elevate Red Title Nine game was a four goal game with Elevate scoring at the buzzer to make it a three goal game. Better talent on Title 9 but they need more depth; that may change as folks get fed up with some of the other clubs.
Elevate Blue is better than you make them out to be and they had a good Capitol Cup in a pretty high division. I still think they are number three on LI in 2018.

Too bad they don't have a local league like the folks in MD were telling me they have. It also sounds like the MD teams start playing earlier in the season as one of the MD teams parents mentioned to me at Capital Cup that it was their 7th and last tourney for the year.